We have medical social workers who provide support for the individual as well as the family members. We seek ways to give them the necessary administrative assistance and counseling that will enable them to cope with health difficulties.
Medical Social Services usually cover:
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Support in Acquiring Home Health Services
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Life Coaching
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Assist with living wills and DNR
Please give us a call to inquire further about health care services brought to you or your family member at home. We have friendly staff who are ready to address your inquiries and respond to your care needs as soon as possible. You can reach us at 832-524-0712.